Sunday 30 December 2012

The First Step


Hello everyone, in this age where the Information Technology has revolutionized the way we communicate and reach out to people with opinions, Blogging is just one other way to reach out to a huge audience. With so many blogs around, people might think this to be just another blog that takes up room in the blogging sphere. Well, it might be, but i hope to make it quite different from others. Anyway, it is going to be my personal opinions about events and issues along with facts. Being opinions, it is bound to be unique, but who knows, we will have to wait and watch. 
Let me now come to the purpose of this blog. This blog is aimed at reflecting my opinions about issues pertaining to my country, thus the title "A pair of eyes on my country". I am not restricting myself to any particular topic and am hoping to cover almost all the major happenings, I also hope to learn more about new fields that i am not familiar with. There shall be a wide range of topics ranging from Social issues, Politics, Economics, Human Interest etc. Readers are always welcome to comment on my articles, give their perspectives and even point out my mistakes if any. And if there are any mistakes, please do not be offensive. Kindly bear with me if my articles are a little too long, sometimes i do lose track on the size of the article once i am deep into it. But i shall make sure that the articles are small, even if they are big i'll make sure that it is on to the point.
Looking forward for your comments and readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment